Educators International works with partners of different kinds. Our key partners are:
- The national Governments of developing countries.
- In particular we work with Ministries of Education responsible for core pre-school, school and post-school learning.
- And we also work with other Ministries and agencies responsible for vocational, professional and adult education in the broadest sense. In Uganda, alongside Education, our closest partner is the Ministry of Health.
- The international development partners of those Governments and agencies. For example, we work with DFID, the World Bank, USAid, UNESCO, UNICEF and many others.
- The voluntary sector. For example in Uganda we collaborate with Transaid (the internationally known logistics charity).
- The private sector. For example, in Ghana our work has been supported by Vodafone, Google and Dell Computers - and not just financially.